Wednesday, October 27, 2010

the 3D experience

the very first thought of highway dhaba sparked several nostalgic moments from past. i use to go highway dhabas very often with my friends during my college days and believe me the experience everytime was as new and surprising as it was for the first time. well i also remember my first highway dhaba dinner with my neighborhood friends. we went in my father's ambassador and wow! what a drive!!! the fuel was so low that we hardly manage to reach home.



yesterday's experience was no different. refreshing and new. as they say a good start is half job done. the highway stop for a smoke was the most awesome experience! and a good start. the vibration that passing trucks generated made me realized that my heart was still beating. the food was average and non-complain-able, but enjoyed as i was very hungry. the brief post dinner chat session increased my patience as i decided to participate just by listening and not speaking. everytime there is more of me in such sessions. finally! this time i understood and enjoyed the other side too. after a hectic and tiring day...i could not ask for anything more.


it was indeed a real 3D experience with Drive, Dhaba and Dosts!


No comments: